Monday, December 19, 2022

See No Evil, Hear No Evil

 

I found a few more unusual holiday decorations to show you.  This pair have donned their Santa caps for the holidays.  I'm not sure what happened to "speak no evil" but he was nowhere in sight.  



Above is yard packed with desert plants but there is a Christmas tree hiding back there in the corner.  And, it looks like a wagon full of gifts in front of the tree.

To right is another home using the cacti as a base for their decorations.  Santa is smiling from the lamppost while the cactus in the back is wearing holiday hats.  

I love all these creative ideas.  

11 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Looks funny, those Christmas derorations on tropical items.

Travel said...

Christmas in the desert, sounds wonderful, it is too cold here.

Andy said...

Thanks for the tour Sharon. Your winter looks fantastic.(‾⌣‾)
✲´*。.❄¨¯`*✲。❄。*。¨¯`*✲

RedPat said...

Love the little hats on the cacti, Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Speak no evil got monkey-napped.

Steve Reed said...

Maybe the people who own the house in the top photo are fine with speaking evil!

Bill said...

The cacti look very festive with their little hats on.

Catalyst said...

I enjoy those "Christmas in the desert" pictures. Brings back a lot of memories. One of our first years in Phoenix I had Judy take a picture of me in a swimming pool wearing a Santa hat and holding a glass of champagne on Christmas Day. I sent it to my relatives back in North Dakota!

roentare said...

A blue Christmas

Amy said...

I like those monkeys, they're different.

The Happy Whisk said...

Hats on everything. I love it!