Wednesday, November 9, 2022

A Few More Twisted Sculptures

 

Here are a few more of the Rotraut sculptures that are on display at the Desert Botanical Garden.  Many of them don't have names such as this white one.  They just say "Untitled".  

These two do have a name, they are called "Playing With the Stars" which also happens to be the name of the entire show.  


This last one is called "Felix".  It looks like someone dancing exuberantly. 

Tomorrow I'll show you one that is a bit different from these. 

8 comments:

roentare said...

Wonderful artworks!

Stefan Jansson said...

Different is a good word here.

Travel said...

Colorful inkblots

RedPat said...

I'm still not sure about these, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

I sort of like "Playing with Stars" and "Felix," perhaps because I can see the human-like figures within the shapes.

William Kendall said...

Felix appeals to me.

Bill said...

Nice artworks. Felix looks like he's stretching.

Gemel said...

I really like these.