Monday, July 27, 2020

Art Challenge Meeting


My Art Challenge group met last Friday evening and this month's challenge was "Hidden".  I used that editing software on my very old laptop and came up with this photo that I called Hidden Land.  A landscape that has been captured and hidden away in a floating orb.



We met via Zoom again for the fourth time.  Obviously, it's not as much fun as all of us being together but it will have to do for the time being.


Since our "in-person" meetings always consisted of a vast array of food and drink, I decided to create my own little "buffet".  It was a nice treat to enjoy while we viewed all the fascinating art that had been created on the subject of "Hidden".

I got to choose the challenge theme for the next meeting.  It will be "Curiosity".  I have no idea what I will create but, I have until the end of August to come up with something.

14 comments:

Travel said...

Looks like, fun, and looks tasty. Makes me wonder what the others did on the theme.

biebkriebels said...

So you can still be in touch with everyone, that is the blessing of internet.

Andy said...

Hidden Land is impressive. I am looking forward to curiosity.

RedPat said...

I like your "Hidden" a lot, Sharon! It reminds me a bit of a paperweight.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh I loooove your interpretation of hidden Sharon, superb image. Looking forward to seeing what you create for curiosity! We had a couple of zoom family sessions at the beginning of the virus, was hilarious as we were all trying to speak at once 😁

Steve Reed said...

I love your photo creation. It looks like a reflection in a tiny raindrop. How fun that you even created your own snack tray!

Sami said...

Don't know how you did it, but the photo is great.
Love your little buffet, looks delicious :)

Bill said...

I love Hidden Land, very creative and beautiful.

Revrunner said...

Great idea with the orb shot.

Kay said...

I like your hidden orb!
I don't know what I'd do without Zoom these days. It's keeping our book club and my craft group in touch with one another. I still use Skype, too. But you're right. It's not as much fun. Maybe I should prepare an nice little buffet to cheer myself up. Yours looks delicious!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

I hope you teased them with the buffet to show what they missed. Very nice work with the globe

Catarina said...

I have been participating in town halls... the virtual way. But this is the way for now if we want to be connected.
Love the tray!!

William Kendall said...

I haven't been in on any Zoom meeting, though it's being well used under the circumstances.

Susie of Arabia said...

What fun! I love the orb landscape.