Monday, February 3, 2020

The Piano Player


I found another mural by Tato Caraveo last weekend.  This one is located in an alley near downtown Phoenix.  On the other side of the wall is an electrical substation.  That explains all those wires and condensers.  I bet some of you might recognize Tato's large headed people by now.  This guy is playing the piano with one hand and holding a branch with the other while the blue bird listens to the music.  Clever fellow.

Taking part in Monday Murals.

12 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Nice! I wonder if the branch is supposed to signify something? A dove and an olive branch, maybe?

biebkriebels said...

That is a great one!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

I love his style Sharon, couldn't resist going to his webpage and looking at more! He should come and do some work in Perth, he's used to working in hot conditions 😉

RedPat said...

I like this one a lot, Sharon!

Sami said...

A very nice mural Sharon. Thanks for contributing.

Karl said...

An interesting character, nice !

Lucyna Drozłowska said...

Jestem zachwycona pracami tego artysty. Murale to rodzaj sztuki , który jest dostępny dla wszystkich i to zupełnie za darmo:)

Gemel said...

Wow, what a work of art. Love the style of this one.

Kay said...

He's very talented and produces interesting stuff. I like this one.

William Kendall said...

I like the artistic style.

Amy said...

hmm I wonder what the link is between the piano playing the holding the leaf?

Thérèse said...

Superb!