Monday, September 30, 2019

Two Different Sides


I recently saw this pretty mural on the side of a building I used to frequent.  The mural is called "A Mexican Mural" by artist is Diego Perez.  The building used to house Aaron Brothers Art Mart and I used to buy picture frames and mattes there as well as having many things professionally framed.  I could always count on them to come up with creative and artistic ideas that made my photographs look gallery ready.  About two years ago, they suddenly closed.  I found another store about 12 miles away and went there a few times and then it closed.  This building had been empty ever since.


A trip around to the other side of the building where the entrance is located revealed a totally different mural this one called "Colorfall" by Lauren Lee.  The new business that has moved in is called Shaneland Arts.  So, naturally, I went in to check it out.  Tomorrow I'll have more about this new place.

Linked to Monday Murals.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That first one is a sweet painting.

RedPat said...

I like both of these, especially the 1st one, Sharon!

Lea said...

I like them both!
Have a wonderful week!

Sami said...

I specially love the first one, what a cutie :)
What a pity both framing places have now closed.
Thanks for contributing Sharon.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Both beautiful Sharon but I really love the Colourfall' piece, clever name too!

Karl said...

I love the first one, so sweet !

Bill said...

They both appeal to the eye. The first one is my favorite too.

William Kendall said...

Colourful works!

Kay said...

What a pleasant surprise. I hope the new business may be a framing choice for you.