Friday, September 27, 2019

Fashion Challenge


I recently cut through the Saks Fifth Avenue store to get to a lunch place and I was stopped in my tracks by this display of current fashion items.  I couldn't resist snapping a photo of this varied assortment of clothing items.  Given where I was, I'm sure all these items have a hefty price tag but, quite frankly, they look like items thrown together from thrift stores or garage sales.  I wonder if my ambivalence might be attributed to my age.  😬

11 comments:

Andy said...

Oh my... should I laugh or cry?? (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

biebkriebels said...

I agree with you it looks very, very poor.....

Thérèse said...

You are absolutely right.
The only time I bought something in that store, they told me they only accepted the Am.Ex card... so I had to go to an ATM to withdraw cash.

RedPat said...

I'm with you on this one, Sharon! Awful outfits!

Kate said...

I think it is generational because I have been to several gatherings where this type of fashion was part of the attire of several women, esp the model on each end of your photo.

Catarina said...

No... this style doesn't appeal to me! : )

Bill said...

Now that is different. :)

William Kendall said...

And as usual the mannequins look bored.

Kay said...

Saks?!? Goodwill is more fashion forward than I realized...not to mention more affordable.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Well it looks like we may be in the same age bracket Sharon 😁

Steve Reed said...

I'm with you. Yeesh.