Sunday, April 21, 2019

The Easter Jackrabbit


I hope everyone is having (or has had) a wonderful Easter.

When I visited Berridge Nurseries last weekend, I found a wonderful Easter display.  I even ran into Mr. Jackrabbit. This fellow has certainly outgrown the "bunny" status.

























Mrs. Jackrabbit was also there.

This pair didn't want all those fuzzy, little floppy-eared critters to have all the holiday fun!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  When it comes to beautiful landscapes, Tuscany can't be beat.

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

The bunny is everywhere I see! Happy Easter to you.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Mr and Mrs Jackrabbit made me smile Sharon, Easter is such an exhausting time for them 😀

Bill said...

The Jackrabbit's will be going on an extended vacation when the day ends. They must be exhausted. :)

RedPat said...

A cute couple, Sharon! Happy Easter!

Catalyst said...

They do resemble jackrabbits as opposed to bunnies.

Thérèse said...

What would be Easter without Mr Jackrabbit?
Happy Easter Monday Sharon.

William Kendall said...

Quite cute!