Monday, April 29, 2019

Mystery Solved


The mystery of the silly goose who hangs around our parking lot is solved.  There is a nest somewhere on the grounds.  No one has found it yet but, yesterday I was headed to my car only to find the feathered family lingering near it.


So I did what any good photographer would do.  I laid all my stuff on the ground, got out the camera and snapped away as the parents flanked the two young ones and kept an close eye on my every move.



When I came back after my errands, they were no where to be seen.  The young ones are too young to be on their own, so they must be somewhere near by.  I wonder where that nest is hidden.

11 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Ah ha! Mystery solved in a tres adorable way Sharon.. wish they weren't so close to the carpark 😱

biebkriebels said...

Not a good place for a hangout with those little ones. Hope they will survive.

Andy said...

A happy ending to the mystery.

RedPat said...

The little ones are so sweet!

William Kendall said...

Those little ones won't be little for long.

Thérèse said...

I am sure there will be a follow up some day ahead...

Bill said...

Family Goose, hope the little ones have a nice and safer place to hang out instead of a parking area. I'm sure mom and dad have a plan for their safety. Nice shots, Sharon.

Karl said...

Cute little family, the little ones are so sweet !

Steve Reed said...

Very cute, but it makes me nervous to see those tiny chicks next to those big tires!

Jack said...

It sure is springtime!

Judy said...

So cute! I hope they find the lake.