Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Scenes Around the Nursery


The Design crew at Berridge Nursery do a fantastic job of displaying the merchandise for sale in their decorator shops.  I thought the black, white and red display above was especially eye catching.

And, this little corner with the white rabbit on the table was also interesting.  It looks like someones private back garden.





















The father and son howling coyotes were cute additions among the potted plants.


Many of the cactus for sale had buds and blooms on them.


And, I couldn't leave without snapping a photo of this jumbo sized hibiscus bloom.  I love the color.

11 comments:

Catarina said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

biebkriebels said...

I like those artpieces, they look very attractive.

RedPat said...

I really like that first display and of course always love to see a hibiscus! I need to get one for myself.

William Kendall said...

They do have a good touch in how they organize things.

Bill said...

Nice arrangements. I love those howling coyotes.

Marie Smith said...

Beautiful, especially the first photo.

Catalyst said...

Berridge Nursery used to be one of our favorite Spring stops when we lived in the Valley.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Wonderful places to buy stuff for the garden

Steve Reed said...

I love that rabbit. I don't usually go for garden ornaments but I think I'd adopt him.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Would love to visit here Sharon, super shots ✨

Judy said...

If I went in there I wouldn't be able to leave empty handed.