Saturday, February 8, 2020

Architectural Patterns


I've featured this curved building on my blog a few times before, most recently here where I explained why some people call it the piano-roll building.

Today I have a closer view of the inside of that curve where all those gold colored columns dominate the facade.  I caught these shots on a Sunday when no workers were out taking a break at one of those tables.  During the week there is a lot of activity with people coming and going.

This place is called the Phoenix Financial Center.

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Well seen!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

It is an extraordinary piece of architecture Sharon, looks good from all angles ✨

RedPat said...

Sunday mornings are such a good time to get pics of usually busy areas. I like the shot a lot, Sharon!

Taken For Granted said...

That is a great building. Love all the lines and shapes in your photos. Yes, we're having a great time here in Phoenix.

Kay said...

Nice shots! I especially like that first view.

William Kendall said...

The curve of the building reminds me a bit of one here.

Steve Reed said...

That patio is probably a great place for lunch on days when it's not too hot.