Monday, April 1, 2019

Theme Day: Yellow


It's the first of April or to some April Fools Day.  To City Daily Photo Bloggers, it's theme day and the theme for April is Yellow.  I thought this pretty bouquet of sunflowers fit the bill perfectly.  I saw them on a table at the last house on the private garden tour I took a week ago.  I'll be showing you more things from this incredible house over the next few days.

To see how bloggers from around the globe are seeing yellow, click here.  I'm betting you will see a lot of yellow, spring flowers.

10 comments:

Andy said...

It is a very yellow day. Enjoy.

biebkriebels said...

They look beautiful.

RedPat said...

I love seeing these this morning as we still have yesterday's snow on the ground! I'm trying to think of flowers to come soon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Such a happy, uplifting colour. Perfect for today.. and any day Sharon 🌻

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful!

Judy Ryer said...

I didn't look to see what the theme was for today but I guess there is some yellow in my photo.
Now this one is just a perfect picture for the theme! Happy sunflowers to bring some sunshine this morning!

William Kendall said...

Tres belle!

Lois said...

They are gorgeous and a perfect choice for the theme!

Bill said...

Very pretty to see and perfect for the theme!

Catarina said...

I love yellow!!
: )