Friday, April 5, 2019

The Fireplace


I'll end this series with the main garden area.  This was my first glimpse of the wonderful fireplace situated in a perfect spot for entertaining.


This would be a perfect place to set up some tables and chairs by the fire and enjoy those cool winter nights with friends.  It wasn't needed on the day of this tour but, I'm glad they had it on so I could photograph it in action.

As I left this wonderful southwestern house, I looked back and once again admired that huge ocotillo at the front of the home.

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That was nice to have a look in the houses and their gardens. Always curious what other people make of it...:)

Steve Reed said...

The ocotillo IS great. Is the fireplace gas-powered, or does it burn wood?

RedPat said...

It looks like the fireplace heats up a sheet of steel? Unusual but it looks great, Sharon!

Bill said...

The fireplace is great and the tour was a pleasure to see. Thank you, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

Quite a different fireplace!

Catalyst said...

I love a good fireplace.

Amy said...

I like the colour of the fireplace with the other plants around it.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh my gosh that is what you call a fireplace Sharon, could you even get more Arizona! Thanks for showing us around this fabulous home, love seeing different styles of architecture and decor. ✨