Friday, June 28, 2024

The New Luxury Hotel

 

The restaurant I featured yesterday was located right next door to a brand new luxury hotel that I hadn't yet seen.  The hotel is called The Global Ambassador which seems like a very pretentious name for Phoenix.  I've only seen this hotel from the street side which I have to admit isn't all that attractive.  It was a different case getting back into the heart of complex of new buildings on this corner.  It's a lot more luxurious than the street view suggests.  Above is a courtyard garden area for the hotel.

Here is a view from the rooftop patio.  That's Camelback Mountain looming up behind the shops in the foreground.  

This is a view of the rooftop patio.  It was pretty hot when we were walking around here so not very many people enjoying the patio.  There were a few brave souls you can see way back in the distance.  I'm sure this will be a popular cocktail and dining spot when the temperatures come down to tolerable levels.  

11 comments:

roentare said...


That camelback mountain is certainly impressive. It looks like two buns joined together

Catarina said...

It looks very luxurious.

Travel said...

Bookmarked for next February. I still don't know what hotel is hosting the conference I am coming to.

RedPat said...

It looks so dramatic at night, Sharon. It looks so gorgeous and glamorous.

Jack said...

It looks luxurious, and the mountain view is unbeatable.

Bill said...

Camelback mountain looks very impressive in the background.

Steve Reed said...

Seems like a nice place. That second photo almost looks like two images put together, because of that horizontal line created by the balcony railing.

Roseann said...

Am I right to say that the Monk is no longer there?

Sharon said...

Roseann, I lost your email address when I had to change out my computer. No, the Praying Monk is still there, It just can't be seen from this angle.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Looks like a beautiful property. I like that view of Camelback Mountain!

Gemel said...

The view is stunning!