Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Unusual Sightings

 

Last weekend, I encountered several unusual sightings while going about my normal business.  First up was this cute little fellow peering at me from the fuel door on this car.  There were no other decals or stickers on this car, just this guy looking like he wanted to get out of that small space.  


My next strange sighting was this fellow walking down the street with a "cow" under his arm.  Right after I snapped this photo, I saw another guy with a kangaroo under his arm but he popped into a car before I could get of photo of him.  















Then while shopping, I saw this group clustered behind some "caution" tape inside Macy's department store.  It looked like a crime scene and maybe it was.  Someone has certainly stolen all the clothes from these headless ladies.  

Lots of strange things start to show up in the month of October.  😃

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Ha,ha, they are all funny indeed! Well seen!

Andy said...


Sharon, you just happen to be in the right place at the right time. Thanks for the humour.

Travel said...

Halloween preparation?

RedPat said...

These are great, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

Great shots! I love the dog on the gas cap cover.

Bill said...

Great sightings and captures. I love the dog on the gas cover too. I wonder where the guy got the cow? :)

William Kendall said...

These are good ones.

Amy said...

That's one cute way to decorate a petrol tank cap.