Saturday, October 8, 2022

Rainbows and Sunsets

 


I was headed east to Scottsdale last evening when I spotted a rainbow straight ahead.  I took a quick snap and hoped it would turn out presentable.  


When I got to Scottsdale, I parked the car and when I turned to face the west, I saw this spectacular sunset.  I wasn't the only one with cell phones pointing west.  There were a few others who stopped to admire this brilliant sunset.  There must have been some rain somewhere but no drops fell on me.

9 comments:

roentare said...

Another set of beautiful orange sky in magical hour

biebkriebels said...

It sure is spectacular, sky in fire!

Andy said...

Lucky you Sharon. I haven't seen a rainbow for a long time... and the sunset is a bonus.

Travel said...

Pretty places.

RedPat said...

It looks as if you are driving right to the end of the rainbow, Sharon.

Bill said...

Wow, the rainbow and sunset are absolutely beautiful.

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous shots!

Gemel said...

Magical!

Amy said...

Some good shots in there, nice that you got them at that particular times.