Friday, October 28, 2022

Halloween and Fall Decorations

 


I took a stroll around my apartment complex to see what decorations I could find and I found quite a few.  It appears that many of my neighbors are celebrating the season. 

















Some decorations were just simple door hangers.  


















Others were fully committed to the Halloween spirit.



































This place appears to be haunted by a rather creepy figure trying to get in through the patio.  

11 comments:

Gemel said...

The first two photos really appeal to me.

William Kendall said...

I like these!

Andy said...

The kids in your neighbourhood are going to have fun!

Travel said...

Who says all of the doors look alike, those have personality

RedPat said...

It feels like there are fewer decorations around this year. Maybe people will put them up this weekend or maybe I haven't been out & about as much as normal.

Catarina said...

I like all of these.
I haven't photographed my neighbourwood yet. Will have to do it soon.

Bill said...

Cool decorations!

Steve Reed said...

Your neighbors have classier-looking decorations than ours do!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Very festive! Parts of my neighborhood are festive, but other parts not so much. It will be interesting to see how much candy my granddaughter collects this year.

Amy said...

Those are very decorative, i've seen nothing here.

roentare said...

These decorations are just gorgeous