Saturday, October 15, 2022

The Old Mission

 

Just down the street from the blacksmith shop I featured yesterday is this historic mission.  I've posted photos of parts of this Scottsdale landmark before but I don't think I've ever shown the whole front of the church.

This bench sits on the sidewalk in front of the church.  While I was there, I decided I should go inside the church.  I might have photographed this church before but, I had never been inside.  Tomorrow I'll show you some photos from inside.


9 comments:

Catarina said...

I like to visit church too.

Andy said...

A white church is a rare sight in my part of the world.

Travel said...

Neat neat place.

RedPat said...

What a wonderful shot of that fine building, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

That clean white is so beautiful.

Bill said...

What a beautiful church, I've never seen a white one either.

roentare said...

It has a clean nice design

Gemel said...

It is a stunning building.

William Kendall said...

That mission stands out.