Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Odd Shots Around Scottsdale

 

Just a few random shots that I have accumulated from around Scottsdale.  The top of a building in Scottsdale indicating a "plaza" but as near as I can tell, there is no plaza around this area.  Maybe there was years ago.

One of the fancy Scottsdale storm and sewer covers.  


Wings painted on the wall surrounding a mall shop under construction.  A good place for a photo-op.



  A fountain located in a sort of hidden corner along the Scottsdale Waterfront park.  I don't think many people notice it but, I like the mosaic design behind the water spout.  


8 comments:

Travel said...

such a neat place

Andy said...

Well done Sharon. When we stop and look around it can be surprising with what come up with.

Janey and Co. said...

I’ll bet those wings are used in a lot of photos!

RedPat said...

I love those wings, Sharon.

Bill said...

A wonderful collection of random shots, Sharon.

Catarina said...

Nice collection!
Feeling better?

William Kendall said...

The last is my favourite.

Steve Reed said...

It would be great to see someone posing with those wings! Might be a place to hang out for some street photography. :)