Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A Variety of Art Works

 

Doesn't this look like a scene I might have photographed in Italy or Mexico?  It's actually a painting and I don't even know who painted it.  I took this photo at an arts festival in Scottsdale and I failed to get the artist's name.  Shame on me.  Every time I see this photo in my photo file, I think I should really post this so, here it is.


While I'm at it, I'll post a few more art works that I've spotted recently like this jackrabbit sculpture I saw in a gallery window.  Judging from the fellow in the background, they must represent an artist who likes rabbits.















Next up is a painting by Svetlana Shalygina.  I really like the misty, abstract quality of the painting. It looks like you are seeing these people through a foggy window.


To the right is another painting I admired this time by David Michael Slonim. This painting is called "Orion".  I love the abstract lines and curves.  

Just a few artistic endeavors that I've enjoyed seeing while I've explored galleries and art festivals.

10 comments:

Andy said...

Surprise! You fooled me with the first posting. I thought it was the real thing of a scene taken taken on the street with camera.

Gemel said...

What a vibrant painting! I would certainly live in a home with such a vibrant entrance.

I also love the rabbit.

biebkriebels said...

That Jack rabbit is wonderful!

Travel said...

All great, I love the first image

William Kendall said...

The rabbit sculpture is a show stopper.

RedPat said...

I like them all, Sharon. Hard to choose a favourite.

Steve Reed said...

I thought sure I could solve the mystery of the artist of that first painting by running the picture through Google Image Search. But the only result it gave me was your blog! So I guess the artist never uploaded it onto a searchable web page.

Interesting artworks, all!

Bill said...

I like them all too. The first one I thought was real and not a painting.

Catalyst said...

That street scene is amazing!

Steve Reed said...

Hey, I commented here yesterday. Did my comment go to spam? Drat Blogger!