Thursday, October 31, 2019

Happy Halloween!


Once again, I drove over to my old neighborhood to see if my former neighbor had rounded up his pals for another Halloween reunion.  And sure enough, the whole family was there once again.


Even the family pets have joined the celebration.  That one fellow on the right has developed a sort of big head!


It was good to see that they still have the energy to come out every year for this ghoulish family reunion.

Happy Halloween!  Enjoy some treats!

8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

You have some creepy families overthere! Have a nice time.

Andy said...

Who ever created this scene has very creative mind.

Catarina said...

Happy Halloween, Sharon!

RedPat said...

They must have so much fun setting that all up!

William Kendall said...

Creative indeed!

Revrunner said...

Quite a neighborhood. :-)

Bill said...

A haunted bunch, I love this boney group. :)

Kay said...

Wow! Quite a crowd! I love that tombstone marked "Vacancy."