Sunday, December 9, 2018

Window Peeping in Scottsdale


My friend Glenda and I went to AZ88 last Thursday so that I could get the tree photo I shared yesterday.  Old Town Scottsdale was looking so festive with decorations up that we decided to walk around a bit.  I would have missed this scene if Glenda hadn't pointed it out.  We are looking into a window of the office space of an art gallery.  The scene of that woman working at her computer with her hat on was too appealing to pass up.


It looks great in black and white too but, I think I like the colors in the top one even better.  I'm so glad that Glenda made me go back and peek in this window.  I LOVE this photo!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  Greek art and a legal challenge.

12 comments:

biebkriebels said...

It looks almost like a painting, well seen!

Andy said...

Two lovely photographs. Next step street photography? [o]

RedPat said...

I like the color better too, Sharon! It is a wonderful catch.

Judy Ryer said...

Nice one!

William Kendall said...

For me, it's the colour version.

The hat reminds me of a hat shop here; all the women in there wear hats during the day.

Amy said...

yes I like the top version too, the colour in the windowframe makes it look way more interesting.

Bill said...

I love these photos, Sharon. The first one with colour in the window is my favorite, I like the mood it creates. Nicely seen and photographed.

Catalyst said...

It *is* a great photo, even if it does look like Johnny Depp!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That's an awesome shot! Great eye to spot it, and nicely composed.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh nice work Sharon, this image was definitely worth the revisit.. I can't choose a fav love them both ✨

Thérèse said...

Wonderful!

Jack said...

Nice find. I'm going with the colored version.