Monday, January 17, 2022

The Hairy Dog

 

I found this new mural recently added to the side of a building housing a dog grooming business called "The Hairy Dog".  That is one very large dog.

The parking lot is shared with a restaurant next door so there are always a bunch of cars next to it. I finally went on a Sunday morning thinking there might be fewer cars but there were still many parked there.  With all those cars there, you can see just how big that dog is.

Taking part in Monday Murals.

12 comments:

Andy said...

The mural is cute and eye catching.

Gemel said...

Cute!

biebkriebels said...

A very nice one in bright colours.

Travel said...

That is one big friendly looking dog

RedPat said...

You did well even with the cars there. He is a friendly dog!

Bill said...

What a great mural, the dog brought a smile to my face. :)

Steve Reed said...

And the funny thing is, it doesn't look particularly hairy -- although it is VERY red.

Amy said...

I like it, I think there's a book about a dog like him.

William Kendall said...

I am reminded of Clifford, the children's book.

Linda said...

What William said! Also, it is not hairy so I guess he has already been groomed.

Sami said...

Very cute and massive mural. I like the name of the business also :)
Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Sharon.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It mnay be called the Hairy Dog, but I think it's the happy dog! It is adorable and very well done, even with cars that can't distract it.