Thursday, January 13, 2022

Beautiful Food

 

In the past few days, I've had two encounters with food that almost looked too good to eat.  The first was at a grocery store when I spotted this fruit tart.  I've seen a lot of very pretty fruit tarts but there was something about this one that made me stop to snap a photo.  Sheer perfection!

The next happened when I met some friends on Sunday afternoon for a light bite to eat.  One of my friends ordered a vegetable platter and when it arrived, I was amazed at how beautifully it was arranged.  It certainly makes "eating your vegetables" a lot more fun than it sounds.  

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

They both look wonderful indeed I agree with you.

Andy said...

You just made me hungry. 【ツ】

Travel said...

Fabulous!

RedPat said...

That is a lot of food for a light bite! Looks good though, Sharon.

Steve Reed said...

That vegetable plate is something else! Blue cauliflower?!

William Kendall said...

Very well arranged.

Catalyst said...

I was wondering what had been done to the cauliflower to turn it blue, as well as the magenta(?) colored mushrooms. Are those the actual colors or have you been Photoshopping them.

Bill said...

That looks so good. Never saw blue cauliflower before.

Catarina said...

I am impressed.

I didn't now that cauliflower could be cobalt blue. Too outlandish even for me. : )