Monday, January 10, 2022

Frida & Marilyn and Lots of Fruit

 

I was driving north on 16th Street when I spotted this building with a lot of colorful murals.  I stopped to check it out and I found Frida on one side.

And I saw Marilyn on the other side.  They both seemed to be touting the benefits of the Certified Juice Therapist.  

The place was closed when I was there so I didn't try any of the juices.  I wonder how many they sell in this place.  They certainly have made the place stand out with all that color.  

Taking part in Monday Murals.  

13 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Eye-catching.

Gemel said...

These are all vibrant.

Travel said...

Great colors

Sami said...

Very colourful murals, you can't miss the building!
Thanks for participating for Monday Murals Sharon.

RedPat said...

I bet they get a lot of attention. It worked to get yours. ;-)

Jackie McGuinness said...

Frida! My hero!

Mae Travels said...

Definitely wonderful murals on this building. I like Marilyn.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Catarina said...

Lots of colour. You can't miss the place.

Catalyst said...

Looks like a typical Mexican paint job. They put so much gaiety into their lives.

Steve Reed said...

I do love the colors, but I wonder how Frida would feel about posing with a smoothie (or whatever that is)!

biebkriebels said...

What a great find, they look wonderful!

William Kendall said...

There's a couple of Fridas here, but both are ungainly to photograph.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Whoever created these murals was very good, They are both beautiful and colorful, too.