Saturday, November 16, 2019

Speaking of Balls of Fire



It seems fire has been a theme at events this last week.  Monday it was the Canal Convergence event in Scottsdale and Thursday night it was at the Phoenix Suns Game I attended.  You might remember that I have a good friend who has been a season ticket holder for (gasp) 50 years and occasionally she invites me to go to a game with her.  And, given her longevity, she has fabulous seats.  For the past several years they've been starting each game with this spectacular fire display as the team is introduced to the crowd.  I suppose with a name like "the Suns", it's appropriate.

9 comments:

Susie of Arabia said...

Quite an elaborate halftime show!!!

biebkriebels said...

Wow, what a performance!

Andy said...

Basketball is a hot sport!

Steve Reed said...

Good Lord!

RedPat said...

A bit scary to me. I think I'm becoming more timid about fire after all of the world news of fires.

Catarina said...

Very exciting!
I am sure it was a great show.

Bill said...

Wow, very impressive.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Absolutely appropriate 😉 Looks like the games are well attended Sharon, thank heavens for that spare ticket now and again 😁

William Kendall said...

Cool!