Saturday, November 9, 2019

Late Night Observation



Last Sunday evening I went to see the Broadway musical "Anastacia" and I loved it.  It was beautifully staged and the music was wonderful.  After the play, my friend and I were starving so we stopped in at AZ88 to get something to eat.  AZ88 is that artsy Scottsdale restaurant/bar that I love going to.

Sunday nights are kind of slow at most restaurants so the place was pretty quiet.  I noticed the reflection of all those bottles on the bar in the glass-top table and I wondered if I could catch that scene with my cell phone.  So I tried it and got it on the first try.  Cell phone cameras just keep getting better and better.








8 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Yes you are right cell phones are as good as cameras...

RedPat said...

That is quite an extensive selection of bottles on the bar! The phone camera takes wonderful pics, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

I like the look of the place.

Bill said...

It looks inviting. That definitely is a lot of bottles.
The phone cameras are pretty impressive these days.

Gemel said...

It looks like something from a film set, very impressive and fabulous photo.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fabulous shot Sharon, I wish I could get used to taking pics with my phone ✨

Kay said...

Very nice shot! I'm finding my cell phone does a better job than my camera sometimes. It got a great reflected sunset last night.

Steve Reed said...

Good eye! I am always surprised by how well my cell phone can take a picture.