Monday, February 4, 2019

Circles and Patterns


I recently found these murals located on the wall of a building in downtown Phoenix.  They cover several doors on the side of a building that is mostly a parking garage with a few businesses on the ground floor.


There are five of them in total.



































Here are two narrow ones.


































I couldn't find much information about the murals except that they were created by Kyllan Maney whose work is full of abstract patterns.  I love these!  That top one would make a great backdrop for taking photos of people.

If you enjoy murals, click here to see more.

13 comments:

biebkriebels said...

They are very nice!

RedPat said...

I like these a lot, Sharon!

Sami said...

Very pretty Sharon, thanks for contributing. They could pass for Aboriginal dot paintings.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

So much detail there Sharon. They remind me a little of the Aboriginal style of dot paintings.

Karl said...

Very pretty Sharon, great details !

Bill said...

Those are incredible, nice find, Sharon. I agree about the first one being a great backdop for people photos.

Catarina said...

These are lovely!
I really like them... a lot!
: )

Mae Travels said...

Very cool idea! It's amazing how many different types of murals people are posting.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

William Kendall said...

Dazzling!

Catalyst said...

They actually make me a bit dizzy.

Iris Flavia said...

Yes Aboriginal art came to my mind also. Beautiful.

Steve Reed said...

Terrific! It took me a while to realize I was seeing the whole door.

Karl said...

They are beautiful, Sharon !