Thursday, November 23, 2017

Turkey Duo


It's Thanksgiving Day here in the United States and there will be a lot of turkey on tables across the country.  These two don't have anything to worry about since they are made of wood.  The turkeys are safe from me to because I've decided not to cook turkey today.  I'll be making roast chicken instead.


Here's a pretty holiday table setting courtesy of Williams Sonoma.  My table will be much more modest. However, I do like those pumpkin plates and I like the plaid one too.  Since I've started downsizing my collected of dishes and china, I've decided to take photos of the ones I like instead of buying them.



Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate!

12 comments:

Christine said...

Pretty china and place settings, Sharon! That's a great idea to photograph them!
Happy Thanksgiving!

Andy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you. Enjoy the day.

RedPat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Sharon!

Lowell said...

Some nice looking turkeys, Sharon. I like the way you think - out of the box. I like that you're cooking chicken today. Who says everyone must cook a turkey? And chicken makes for a lot easier clean-up! :) Enjoy, and have a wonderful day!

William Kendall said...

Good shots for the occasion. Happy Thanksgiving!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

An excellent idea Sharon, minimalistic is the way to go 😀 Happy Thanksgiving, enjoy that roast chicken!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You got the better end of the deal, Turkey is too dry

Judy Ryer said...

Good idea to take pictures instead of buying the dishes. Hope you have a nice day.

Bill said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you Sharon! Enjoy the day.

Amy said...

Hope you have a good day there :-)

Thérèse said...

Hope you enjoyed the Day.

Jack said...

They do look nice, and I do appreciate fine dinnerware. But, special purpose Thanksgiving dinnerware is a bit too specialized for me. (So, why do I have special purpose Christmas stuff? . . . Don't expect me to be consistent.)