Sunday, November 12, 2017

Music in the Garden




Friday night I went to one of the Desert Botanical Garden's "Music in the Garden" events and I had great front row seats to see Big Nick and Gila Monsters.  After a couple of songs, they were joined by four guys with some jazzy brass instruments.  They reminded me of the Blues Brothers in their black shirts and black hats.



Mike Lewis, the lead guitar player was my favorite.  He really knows how to play a guitar.



I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm visiting some residents of Parliament Square.

9 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh that does look good Sharon, and in your favourite venue too, the Botanical gardens ☺ I do enjoy a bit of jazz!

Silver in AZ said...

You make me so eager to move to the area!

RedPat said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun, Sharon! And being outside and warm sounds good to me at this time of year! ;-)

Bill said...

They look like they're having a great time playing their music. A fun time for the audience. Nice shots, Sharon.

Judy Ryer said...

And what a nice night it was for it!

Steve Reed said...

You gotta love a band called Big Nick and the Gila Monsters!

Lowell said...

I love the name and I would love the music. I am a jazz fan from way back! Bet that was a fun time!

William Kendall said...

Cool shots!

Thérèse said...

Jazz at the DBG: what a treat!