Sunday, February 17, 2019

Dramatic Sky


There was a big celebration at the Desert Botanical Garden yesterday!  It was the garden's 80th anniversary!  I attended a brunch at the garden and then walked all of the trails!  The whole time I was there, I thought it would pour down rain on us but, it never did.  However, we had some pretty dramatic skies.  I took this profile of Camelback Mountain with those wonderful clouds above from the highest view point in the garden.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I have photos from The Cloisters!

7 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Oh, I know you must have loved that event, as much as you enjoy those gardens. Glad you got to go. That is definitely a dramatic sky!

biebkriebels said...

Amazing landscapes.

William Kendall said...

Wow!

Bill said...

What an incredible image, Sharon. Well done!

RedPat said...

That is fabulous, Sharon!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Fantastic composition Sharon, I know how much you love the Botanical gardens, you would have enjoyed this so much ✨

Jack said...

A very fine image, Sharon.