Monday, September 14, 2026

More Swimmers

 

Here are a few more of those "swimmer" sculptures that I mentioned early last week.  They are all done by Carole Feuerman and entire display was sponsored by the Magnificent Mile Association.  They were scattered all along Michigan Avenue.

This one is very acrobatic.














This one looks quite comfortable perched atop a golden ball.



















This one is taking in some of that sunshine.  She looks very realistic like she just might stand up at any moment.
















And here is another acrobat posing against a beautiful Chicago skyline.


















This last one appears to have been captured doing some exercises.  

They were all very realistic sculptures.

5 comments:

Travel said...

Very realistic. Such a fun city. I will see what it is like in February.

RedPat said...

I love that 1st one, Sharon.

Diaday said...

I saw these statues displayed on Park Avenue's central medians in NYC two or three years ago. So realistic.

Steve Reed said...

Interesting. Such an oddly specific inspiration for a series of sculptures.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

They look so "human". : )