I'm posting some of the other pieces from our recent Art Challenge Club meeting. These are creations from other members of the group. The one above is by Kim who created a very dramatic painting of the sun.
Diane created a beautiful multi-media piece called "The Power of Music". It perfectly depicts how music lifts us up and makes us "move".
Tim is the sculptor in our little group. He makes amazing sculptures from discarded or found materials. He found this piece in a thrift shop and when found it was all one color wood, the color of the bottom piece. He thought its shape resembled an abstract bear so he gave it a Native American look depicting a bear. What a great piece!
Dave's piece is called "Power of the People" and it's a very nice watercolor painting.
This last one is another watercolor painting this time by my friend Glenda. She created "Windmill Power".
Our next challenge is "The Beach". We haven't set a date for the next meeting yet but, I had better get busy thinking about what I will create this time.





1 comment:
Great works,
Post a Comment