Wednesday, September 30, 2026

'Tis the Season

 


I took these photos in mid-September so the season has been building for weeks now.  I saw the ghost above floating around someone's front garden. 

The skeletal lady to the left was found at the entrance to a store.  

Since the month of October is just one day away, I'm sure I will start seeing more scenes like this.  After all, 'tis the season of ghosts, goblins and pumpkins!  

6 comments:

Travel said...

Enjoy the spooky season

RedPat said...

It feels early but people do like to decorate and celebrate.

Bill said...

People love this season, it's so popular. I always remember that group of skeletons you took a few years back. :)

Diaday said...

Halloween season is upon us!

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

So early ?!!
: )

Gemel said...

I think that all these celebrations are losing the impact that they once had with decorations appearing so early.
We already have Christmas decorations showing up in the stores here.