Saturday, September 5, 2026

Exciting and New


 When I was at Scottsdale Fashion Square on Thursday I discovered a treasure trove of new and exciting restaurants.  I decided that I need to try them all in the near future but I started with this one.  Society Swan is an American brasserie.  I had lunch there and enjoyed an excellent French Onion Soup.

Across from Society Swan is a Spanish restaurant called Teleferic.  They specialize in Spanish tapas and they also sell a variety of imports from Spain.

Elephante is an Italian themed restaurant.  I will look forward to trying some of their pasta dishes.

Din Tai Fung is an Asian restaurant specializing in Xiao Long Bao or Chinese dumplings.  I peeked inside this place a saw a really gorgeous dining room.


This last one is called Catch and is obviously a seafood restaurant.  All of these are located close together at the street level of the mall which doesn't get the normal shopping center traffic.  I had not seen or heard of any of these before so I'm not sure how long they've been there but with all the remodeling and changes to Scottsdale Fashion Square, I'm guessing they are all pretty new.

8 comments:

Amypie71 said...

Gotta love French Onion Soup, I made it once and it turned out great, have a nice weekend.

Gemel said...

Looks like you are going to be spoiling yourself with lots of delicious meals.

Travel said...

Lots of interesting places to try, now when should I come back to Phoenix?

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

They all have very inviting facades.
: )

RedPat said...

Lots of choice, Sharon.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

A bit of everything. I love all the options!

Bill said...

Won't get bored trying all the new places.

Diaday said...

I love when new restaurants open. I have my favorites but its's alway fun to try something new.