While Glenda and I were enjoying a truly brilliant light show Thursday evening, Dave was quietly snapping photos of the sky. He captured some great shots and we didn't even know he was doing it. Luckily he shared them with us so I can share them with you. The lightening was lighting up the sky brilliantly for most of the evening but it was far enough away that we never heard any thunder and we could safely sit there and enjoy the show. (By the way, those two short light streaks in the upper right are a plane passing overhead.)
This one looks like a perfect Halloween moon shot.
Thanks Dave for sharing these great photos.



6 comments:
Great photos,
It all has a Halloween feel about it, Sharon.
Beautiful photos. The Harvest Moon is gorgeous.
Great photos, I like the last one, have a nice weekend.
Brilliant!!
Well done, Dave!
: )
Good on you Dave, the last photograph is spectacular.
Post a Comment