Wednesday, May 4, 2022

The Art of Glass

 

Last week when I visited the Desert Botanical Garden, I took the opportunity to visit the indoor exhibit of the Chihuly glass creations once again.  I hadn't seen them since last December.  I visited the room with the bright orange pieces and took a photo using the wide lens on my iPhone to capture the whole display.

I enjoyed these "curly" glass pieces in a variety of colors.

And, I once again walked around this display that looks like it's floating on water.  The Chihuly sculptures will remain at the Desert Botanical Garden through June 19th.  I have to enjoy it while I can.

9 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Beautiful!

Steve Reed said...

It's like snorkeling on a coral reef!

Andy said...

Alluring... It is easy to see why you visit the Chihuly glass again.

Travel said...

How wonderful, such great colors

RedPat said...

The last display is especially wonderful. Love it all though, Sharon.

Bill said...

Beautiful art!

Catalyst said...

We didn't know there was an inside display when we toured the garden so we missed these. Wish we'd seen them.

Gemel said...

Spectacular and delicate.

William Kendall said...

They are wonderful