Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Brilliant RED

 

I found this cactus blooming the last time I was at the garden.  These blooms are about as red as they can get.  I snapped this with the iPhone.  My camera tends to struggle with the color red. 


Update on the cold.  It turns out I have COVID.  After a day of coughing and feeling generally run-down, I decided to take a test.  Sure enough it was positive.  Apparently we are not out of the woods with this virus yet.  I'm fully vaccinated and single boosted so I'm hoping that helps me get rid of this soon.

11 comments:

Gemel said...

Cactus flowers are exquisite.

biebkriebels said...

Wish you a soon recovery, strange that the vaccinations didn't protected you.

Andy said...

Good luck Sharon. The vaccine will help get back to normal.

Travel said...

Hoping for a fast recovery

Steve Reed said...

Oh no! Well, the vaccines should help fend off any serious effects. Take it easy! I love those red cactus flowers!

RedPat said...

I hope that you recover soon. I have still not been in a restaurant and always wear a mask inside even the grocery store or pharmacy.

Roseann said...

Please get better FAST.

Amy said...

Such pretty flowers. I hope you only get a mild case of covid, it seems to affect people differently

William Kendall said...

Gorgeous red.

I had Covid about a month ago. I'm glad it's behind me.

Janey and Co. said...

Oh no Sharon,

We haven’t gotten it yet but odds are it’s only a matter of time. I feel sure the vaccine will keep you out of danger. Get well. Janey

Janey and Co. said...

Oh I forgot to say. that cactus flower is beautiful. I am only use to seeing yellow blooms.