Thursday, September 2, 2021

Lily Pond

 

The place I am staying with my friends in California is the at the Marriott Newport Coast Villas.  They have a beautiful lily pond near the main building and one of the first things I do when I arrive is check out the gorgeous waterlily blooms.  They are always stunning and never fail to draw my attention for quite a while.  



I don't want to forget about the Birds of Paradise blooms that grow everywhere around here.  They make their way into my camera too.  They are such amazing blooms.


7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Wow, beautiful!

Steve Reed said...

Beautiful, and great pics, too! Birds-of-paradise are such strange (but nice) looking flowers.

Travel said...

Look like paradise

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Water lily flowers are so beautiful, gorgeous images Sharon. I'm not sure why but our name for the bird of paradise is kangaroo paw 😊

RedPat said...

Gorgeous flowers, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

These are pretty.

Catalyst said...

Amazing photos.