Saturday, September 25, 2021

Another Move, Another New Home

 

Luckily, I sold the condo I featured yesterday long before it suffered from its current lack of care.  After another work transfer, I moved to the city of Mesa where I eventually purchased this townhouse.  It was also brand new when I moved in and I loved living here.  I stayed in this home for almost 20 years.  The only reason I moved from here is because most of my friends (some who lived nearby) had all moved to Phoenix.  I loved everything about his house.  If I could have picked it up and moved it to Phoenix, I would have.

I took this photo last winter when I took a drive out to Mesa.  It still looks great and the neighborhood is still as nice as it was when I left.  


11 comments:

Andy said...

Home sweet home. I know the feeling.

Travel said...

A nice style, that looks at home in the terraine

William Kendall said...

It looks inviting.

RedPat said...

We are traveling down memory lane with you, Sharon!

Catarina said...

I like it too.
Good times!

Billy Blue Eyes said...

You have moved more than we have.

Bill said...

Nice place to call home and it's still looking good.

Gemel said...

It have a quaintness to it. Home is where the heart is.

Steve Reed said...

Looks like a nice place!

Amy said...

I like it, no wonder you didn't want to leave.

Jack said...

It does look like a nice place, and well-maintained.