Sunday, July 7, 2019

Well Known Clinic


Yesterday it was a brand new hospital wing for Banner University Medical Center, today it's another medical facility this time in Scottsdale.  I bet everyone has heard of the famous Mayo Clinic founded in Rochester Minnesota.  They also have a huge presence in Arizona with at least 8 facilities here.  Most of them are all located in Scottsdale.  I think someone told me that this particular  building has hospital facilities along with clinical offices.  The Mayo Clinic still has facilities in Minnesota but I see they've expanded greatly in Arizona and Florida.  I wonder if that is because of the large retirement communities in both states.

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I have something a little different, some random shots from Italy.

6 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I must have read the name somewhere but can't remember where!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh yes even here in the worlds most isolated city I've heard of the Mayo Clinic.. isn't that where all the stars book in?

RedPat said...

They run my go-to site on-line for any ailments I have!

Bill said...

I believe it's world famous.

Thérèse said...

They saved my life...

William Kendall said...

You're likely correct.