Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Encanto Views


Two weeks ago I took a walk at Encanto Park over on the west side of Phoenix.  That's where I found the rocking horse statue that I posted last week.  I hadn't been there since I moved to the other side of town so I thought it would be nice to take a walk there and see if anything had changed.  The lagoon is still just as pretty as before.


And, the Encanto Park Clubhouse is still looking exactly the same.  It was a pleasant walk, early in the morning before our summer heat was setting in.  Tomorrow I'll show you another view from the park.

5 comments:

biebkriebels said...

That first photo looks very nice with those palmtrees on small islands.

RedPat said...

I love that view of the lagoon! I don't blame you for getting out early to beat the heat!

William Kendall said...

A pretty locale!

Bill said...

the view of the lagoon is gorgeous.

The Padre said...

Looks Relaxing - Great Odds & Ends Photos As Well - Take Care

Cheers