Monday, July 8, 2019

Toothy Critters


I don't think I've ever seen a mural painted on one of those chain-link fences with the aluminum slats in it before.  This was on the back side of an artists space called Weird Garden.  I don't know much about it except that an artist is working to clean up the space and turn it into an artists studio and gallery.  There are lots of art studios and galleries on this part of Grand Avenue near downtown.

I just noticed that I also captured an airliner making its way to land at Sky Harbor International Airport.

Linked to Monday Murals.

9 comments:

Andy said...

Weird, strange and eye catching.

biebkriebels said...

It is a funny one, I like it.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

They made me smile Sharon.. good to hear that a new art space is being developed. Isn't it funny how often it's only when we download we see those extra somethings photobombing ☺

RedPat said...

And it also looks like you captured a ghost sig on the building!

Sami said...

That's a quirky one Sharon. Thanks for participating.

William Kendall said...

Very colourful!

Bill said...

Funny and colourful!

Mae Travels said...

As you say, the artist(s) ability to ignore the unfriendly surface of the fence makes it very interesting.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Steve Reed said...

It definitely captures the spirit of a "weird garden"!