Sunday, March 17, 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Last year at this time I noticed that AJ's Fine Foods had a fancy cake available for people who want to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in style.  I snapped a photo  and posted it here.

I stopped in the store on Friday to see if they had something similar for this year and sure enough, there it was.  The cake must have been a hit last year because this year the price has gone up.  Last year it cost $49.99 and This year it's $55.00.  There is a high price for celebrating in style!

Hope you have a fun day with or without cake!

I have a new post on Sharon's Sojourns today.  I'm down on the Arizona border with Mexico this time.

10 comments:

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Great photo the guy certanly knows how to decorate though I draw the line at canned Guinnes

Andy said...

You do not have to be Irish to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day. Enjoy and be happy. ♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

biebkriebels said...

A funny celebration for a shopwindow!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Beggorah that's quite a cake Sharon 😀

Bill said...

That quite the cake. Don't think I would try it but I'll take a Guinness. :)

William Kendall said...

That is a show stopper of a cake.

RedPat said...

What a great centerpiece for a party that would be! Happy St Patrick's Day, Sharon!

Amy said...

I can see why the cakes are so expensive there, they look quite cleverly made.

Steve Reed said...

That's a lot of cake!

Jack said...

It's pretty clever, isn't it?