Friday, March 29, 2019

Enjoying the Desert


Yesterday I mentioned the blue touches in this second house on the garden tour.  Here is another example.  A pretty little blue table and chairs.


Another seating area was composed of a circle of vintage Adirondack chairs.


You might recognize these two enjoying another of the seating areas.  It's my good friends Julie and her mother Glenda.  We all had a wonderful time exploring these pretty gardens.


This last photo shows a pretty mosaic scene the was on one of the garden walls.  Can you spot the quail in the foreground and the two black dogs toward the back?

7 comments:

biebkriebels said...

I like those wooden chairs, they still look so cosy to sit in.

Steve Reed said...

I wonder if the homeowners have two black dogs? Adirondack chairs are SO comfortable.

RedPat said...

I'd like to sit around in that garden for a while. We call those chairs "Muskoka" chairs after the cottage area north of Toronto.

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Lovely to see Julie and her mum Sharon, so nice exploring with good friends. The details in the mosaic are wonderful ✨

Thérèse said...

How nice to be able to be sitting outside in good company and enjoying beautiful nature in Arizona.

Bill said...

Good company makes for a great day. I love tha mosaic, it's beautiful.

William Kendall said...

I do like those chairs.