Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Fairview Place and F Q Story


Two more of our 35 designated Historic Neighborhoods today.  Both of these I've featured here before.  They were fairly close to my old neighborhood so I drove around in these areas many times.  Fairview Place is made up of middle class homes built in the 1930's and 1940's.  The one above is in a Spanish style.


This one looks more eastern to me.  I do like the front arch and the brick trim.


I've featured homes in the F Q Story neighborhood a few times before.  It's a great little neighborhood close to downtown.  I love the look of the one above with the awnings and the trim around the entrance.


This one has a little front courtyard and an arched front door.  This neighborhood also dates back to the 1930's and 1940's.

9 comments:

Karl said...

So different styles, all are beautiful !

Anonymous said...

They all look very elegant to me!

Mersad said...

A lovely walk through the neighborhood.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Goodness I like them all Sharon, what a very architecturally (is that even a word😀) interesting neighbourhood.

RedPat said...

I could be happy in any of those, Sharon!

William Kendall said...

The second one suits me best.

Lowell said...

They are all beautiful in my opinion. I'm a bit partial to the Spanish style, but I find each of these attractive in its own way!

Catalyst said...

I'd take any of them but the last one is my favorite today, I think.

VP said...

I'll take the last one this time!