Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Kind of Fashion

In my book, it’s all about the shoes! Yes, I’m one of those “Carrie Bradshaw” kind of women who just loves shoes and tonight I’ll be wearing these beauties to an event called “Night for Life”. It’s a benefit for the Southwest Center for HIV/AIDS, an event I’ve been blessed to attend for about the past 10 years. This year’s entertainment will be provided by Harvey Fierstein, the Tony Award winning Broadway actor best known for his roles in “Hairspray” and “Torch Song Trilogy”. It will be a great evening abundant with my kind of fashion statements. Maybe I’ll even catch a great shot I can share with you on Sunday!

5 comments:

Julie ScottsdaleDailyPhoto.com said...

have fun. great looking shows :)

Judy said...

Ouch! (of course you know what my fashion statement is) Have a great time. The dress looks fab.

Unknown said...

Classy! I like the Carrie Bradshaw lady thing! Very funny! :-)

Memphis MOJO said...

Hope you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! Love the shoes - and I love Harvey Fierstein. Hope you had a great time!