Sunday, September 6, 2026

Chicago Bound

 

Sometime around 3:00 PM (central time) today, I'll be walking through this hallway at O'Hare International Airport.  I'm going to spend just a few days in Chicago with my good friends David and Riley.  

We have a variety of plans that include food, laughs and revisiting old haunts.  Twenty-eight years ago, David and I worked on a long-term project that had us living in Chicago for two and a half years.  We loved every minute of it.  

If everything works out as planned, photos will follow. Stay tuned.

7 comments:

Diaday said...

Can't wait to hear about your Chicago adventures! Enjoy every minute.

Travel said...

Enjoy! Can't wait to hear about it.

contempladoraocidental.blogspot.com said...

Enjoy.
Looking forward to those pictures.

Steve Reed said...

Have a great time! You're originally from Illinois, right?

RedPat said...

Have fun!

Sharon said...

Yes, a littler further down-state but yes I'm from Illinois

Gemel said...

Happy travels.