Thursday, July 30, 2026

Too Soon!

 

I made a short visit to my local Anthropology store over the weekend and was surprised to find a display of Halloween items for sale.  I know these things tend to show up early but, July just seems way too early.

So if you are in need of Halloween dishes and decorations, I know where you can get them.  

7 comments:

Gemel said...

Far too soon! I do love those black cats though.

Travel said...

I agree, we are starting to see Halloween stuff for sale, it is a bit early.

RedPat said...

That is crazy, Sharon!

Shammickite said...

I like the black cats. Wouldn't it be fun to line both sides of the driveway with scary black cats. And yes, July is way too early for Halloween, but not too early for cute black cats.

Bill said...

I heard this is called summerween but it is still way to early.

Amypie71 said...

I love the cats! I haven't seen any halloween stock in shops yet but no doubt it's there, have a nice week.

Diaday said...

We're on the same wave length! 🎃