Monday, July 20, 2026

Clouds at Sunset

 


I was hoping for a brilliant sunset this last weekend since we had such cloudy and rainy days.  

Since the clouds were breaking up a bit Saturday evening, I thought that might be the best chance.  However, this was the best we got.  

It was pretty enough.  Just not the explosion of red I was hoping for.











 I actually went out at 6:00 PM to see how the clouds were shaping up as the sun was starting to slip downward.  You can see why I was hopeful.  There were lots of clouds that could reflect the sun as it sunk below the horizon.  But in the end the reflections only happened low in the sky.


4 comments:

Diaday said...

"Sunsets are proof that no matter what happens, every day can end beautifully." —Kristen Butler

Travel said...

It has been too long since I have paused to watch a sunset.

RedPat said...

They may not be the images that you hoped for but they look great, Sharon.

Bill said...

The skies look amazing, alot better than what we experience lately, cloudy and grey.