Sunday, October 20, 2024

Sudden Change in the Weather

 

We experienced a rather sharp change in our weather on Friday.  It went from 99 to 100 degrees to low 60's and rain.  I had to dig in my closed for a sweatshirt and jacket.

On Saturday I attended an event at the Heard Museum and then had lunch in their cafe.  Just look at all these "Arizona" people wearing jackets, vests and sweatshirts.  After one of the hottest summers on record, it takes a bit of time to get used to the cooler temperatures. 

I'll tell you more about the event next week.  

4 comments:

Travel said...

It was 47 when I left for the farmers market on Saturday.

RedPat said...

It was in the 60s here yesterday and people were wearing shorts. Going up to about 72 today (23˚C).

Diaday said...

The other day while working at the farmers market, it was windy, rainy, and in the 50s. I wore 3 layers of shirts, a coat, gloves, and a hat.

Bill said...

Today it was around the 50s with rain and wind, typical weather for here.